Effective December 18th, 2020
In case of any questions, contact Talentazo’s team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
1. Data processing
1.1 Collected data
Talentazo’s system automatically gathers information to offer Users a pleasant experience on the Platform. All collected data helps to optimize the Platform’s performance and ensure data security.
The following user data will be collected:
- The URL from where the User found our Platform, including the date and time.
- Browser information (type, version, and language)
- Any error or bug during each visit to the Platform.
- Cookies (which can be disabled on any browser but might prevent from using all features on the Platform)
- Device information (IP address and operating system)
1.2 Data storage
Data is collected and stored with Talentazo’s server provider, Hostinger International, Ltd, in a server in the Netherlands. Business communication, concluded contracts, and accounting data will be stored for up to 10 years. All data is processed for the required time that Talentazo needs it, on its legitimate interest, until it is automatically deleted.
Personal information will not be sold to third parties nor transferred for processing purposes to third parties abroad. If Talentazo were to consider a third party for processing purposes, this party would have to be one that fulfills Switzerland’s or Europe’s personal data protection guidelines.
1.3 Data security